Cottonwood Parents: Do you have questions about:
- Getting your children to follow family rules?
- How to avoid the homework hassle?
- Reducing family stress and frustration?
- Getting through to your child?
- Communication Skills?
- How to help your child be successful?
Fear no more! Cottonwood is offering a Positive Parenting Workshop beginning on Wednesday, January 25th. This is an 8-week program, held on Wednesday nights from 6:00 – 7:30. Topics will include:
- Positive parenting
- Creating positive kids
- Communication that works
- Creating structure for achievement
- Discipline practice for success
- What children and teens need to succeed
- Parents engaged for academic success
Child care and refreshments will be provided, along with door prizes!
For more information, contact Diane Jorgenson in the front office.